HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-Port 530T PCI-e 2.0×8 Ethernet Adapter
HP Spare Number: 656594-001 / 657128-001
Includes HP Manufacturer 1 Year Warranty!
The HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530T Adapter is a dual-port 10GBASE-T adapter, featuring the BCM57810S 10 Gb Ethernet solution from Broadcom in a PCIe 2.0 compliant form factor designed for HP ProLiant Gen8 rack and tower servers. The HP 530T Adapter delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption, utilizing CAT 6A UTP cabling with distances up to 100 meters.
Providing high performance Ethernet connectivity, it is ideal for virtual server and cloud computing environments. It supports enterprise class features (VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, PXE boot) and virtualization features (VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ). The adapter’s support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance by reducing energy consumption and expense.
Dual-port 10GBASE-T Ethernet Low Profile Adapter Designed for Increased Network Performance.
- The total aggregate, full-duplex throughput of 40Gbps provides the network performance needed to improve response times and alleviate bottlenecks that impact performance of the most demanding workloads. Compatible with 1GbE networks utilizing CAT 6A UTP cabling to support distances up to 100 meters.
- Comprehensive stateless offloads that optimize host efficiency and virtual machine density by leaving host CPU availability for other duties.
- Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ helps meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
- Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores.
- Stateful hardware offload for TCP/IP: TCP Offload Engine (TOE). Optimizes CPU utilization. Backward compatible with existing 1GbE networks utilizing low-cost CAT 6A UTP cabling to support distances up to 100 meters.
|Compliant Standards:||BSMI , BSMI CNS 13438 Class A , EN 61000-3-2:2006 , EN 61000-3-3:2008 , EN55022 Class A , EN55024 , FCC Part 15 A , ICES-003 Class A , UL , WEEE|
|Cabling Type:||Ethernet 1000Base-T , Ethernet 10GBase-T|
|Compliant Standards:||IEEE 802.1AX , IEEE 802.1Q , IEEE 802.1Qau , IEEE 802.1Qaz , IEEE 802.1Qbb , IEEE 802.1Qbg , IEEE 802.2x , IEEE 802.3 , IEEE 802.3ad (LACP) , IEEE 802.3x|
|Data Link Protocol:||10 Gigabit Ethernet , Gigabit Ethernet|
|Features:||Extended Message-Signaled Interrupts (MSI-X) , Jumbo Frames support , PXE support , Receive Side Scaling (RSS) , Tagged VLAN , TCP/IP offloading , Teaming support|
|Form Factor:||Plug-in card|
|Interface Type:||PCI Express 2.0 x8|