VX510 Payment Terminal;. Dial-up and Ethernet; Thermal printer. PCI PED; EMV Level 1/2 Power supply not included. Includes VX 510 Payment Terminal with Dial-up and Ethernet interfaces; thermal printer. 90-days warranty.
Part of the proven Vx Solutions family, the Vx 510 is a hard-working, reliable payment device that will earn its keep, day after day. Need a full range of payment capabilities? The Vx 510 makes quick work of debit and credit transactions. Want a device that requires virtually no training and reduces costly errors? The Vx 510 has an ATM-style interface that’s instantly intuitive for even your newest hires. Need more? The integrated thermal printer – with trouble-free, drop-in paper loading – and a built-in PCI PED approved PIN pad keep your countertops clutter-free. Plus, the lightweight, ergonomic device can be easily handed to customers for PIN entry.
VeriFone’s VX510 credit card machine offers extraordinary performance for payment and value-added applications including data intensive EMV smart card transactions, and it dramatically reduces transaction time to just a few seconds. The VeriFone Vx510 terminal is the ideal choice for merchants who know exactly what they want today.
The VeriFone Vx510’s backlit display, easy-to-read menu prompts and intuitive ATM-style interface reduce the chance of entry errors by customers and clerks. In addition, the device’s integrated high-speed thermal printer and internal PCI PED approved PIN pad keep your countertop clutter-free.
VeriFone Vx510 Features and Benefits:
• Intuitive ATM-style interface, large backlit display, ergonomic keys and bold menu prompts minimize clerk training, speed lines, and reduce errors.
• Integrated high-speed thermal printer is quiet and fast (18 lines per second) with drop-in, “clam shell” loading to simplify paper changing and eliminate jams.
• Triple-track, high-coercivity card reader handles most magnetic striped cards, including mini-cards.
• PCI PED approved for debit and other PIN-based transactions and has earned EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Type approval.
• Includes built-in smart card reader and Security Access Modules (SAMs) to support multiple smart card solutions and offer added data protection.